Federal Police Check
Australian Federal Police Checks or National Police certificates are specific police checks used predominantly for Immigration and Visa purposes. Entry to Commonwealth sites including defence force or detention center sites require AFP checks.
- Commonwealth or ACT employment.
- Defence force or restricted site access
- Immigration, Visa, Residency
This check differs from the National Police History Check run through the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission. Makesure has relationships with both entities and can provide either type of police check.
Roles where this check is valuable:
- Detention Centre employees
- Trades entering defence sites
- ACT Childcare
- Some students in Health Sciences
Other checks associated with this one: